Aqualisa shower valve pipe centres

jep49

Hi,
I am looking to replace one with approximately 195mm pipe centres. Anyone know of a replacement with approximately same pipe centres. Don't mind if it's manual .

150mm is the standard for wall mounted showers, 180mm is normal for a bath mounted mixer / shower.

although the pipework for both will normally have a bit of play in it, i would remove the old shower as a temporary measure to see what centres you can achieve with a little flexing of the pipework.

150mm is the standard for wall mounted showers, 180mm is normal for a bath mounted mixer / shower.

although the pipework for both will normally have a bit of play in it, i would remove the old shower as a temporary measure to see what centres you can achieve with a little flexing of the pipework.
I can't find a wall mounted valve that centres more than 165. Wall is tiled so looking for something with large outlet plates to cover existing holes.

You may need to get some custom ones off amazon/ Ebay to fit over any small flange that comes with it (if at all).

Very common situation.

Can get a chrome-look plastic rectangle even that you drill holes in for pipes coming out. So don't worry too much about that bit.

Welcome to the forum. :)

You may need to get some custom ones off amazon/ Ebay to fit over any small flange that comes with it (if at all).

Very common situation.

Can get a chrome-look plastic rectangle even that you drill holes in for pipes coming out. So don't worry too much about that bit.

Welcome to the forum. :)
Hi Paul. Thanks for welcome. In absence of a valve that fits, it's looking like your suggestions are only alternative. I haven't seen any of these items yet. Would appreciate any hint if you spot any. Many thanks for reply.

Back