Welcome to the Plumbers' Talk Forum

This DIY talk forum is for DIY advice only. If you are looking for an advice forum for professional tradesmen and tradeswomen then please try ElectriciansForums.net, PlumbersForums.net, TilersForums.com, or ContractorTalk.net which covers all trade types.


Staff member
This is the Plumbers' Talk Forum. You can ask any plumbing related questions in this forum.

Plumbers Talk can include anything from water pipes to gas central heating and everything that that encompasses. Heating Engineers specialise in Commercial and Domestic Heating Systems.

Post your questions and queries in this forum for Plumbers Talk
Last edited: